IN PERSON CLASS ATTENDANCE
• To provide you with an educational process such that trauma is held at a minimum and effective communication and coping skills are adopted.
• Provide a means of improving parental responsibility and relationship building between parents and their child(ren).
• Provide an understanding of emotions associated with divorce.
• Encourage communicating with the other parent and child(ren) properly.
• Produce parents that embrace the importance of taking an active and rewarding role in the rearing of their child(ren).
• Provide information on legal concepts associated with divorce and custody of children.
NOTE: THIS IS A REQUIRED CLASS BY FLORIDA STATUES!
THE DEPARTMENT OF CHILDREN AND FAMILY SERVICES
TEREM EDUCATION SERVICES, INC.